Hot-dip galvanized cold-rolled I-steel, generally need to be customized according to user needs with cold-rolled plate.
Hot-dip galvanized I-steel is also called hot-dip galvanized I-steel or hot-dip zinc I-steel. It is to immerse the I-steel after rust removal into the melting zinc liquid about 500℃, so that the surface of the I-steel is attached to the zinc layer, so as to play the purpose of corrosion prevention, suitable for a variety of strong acid, alkali fog and other strong corrosion environment.
Hot-dip galvanized I-steel process flow: I-steel pickling - water washing - dip assisted plating solvent - drying preheating - hanging plating - cooling - passivation - cleaning - polishing - hot-dip galvanized finish. The thickness of the galvanized layer of hot-dip galvanized I-steel is uniform, up to 30-50um, and the reliability is good. The galvanized layer is combined with the steel and becomes a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating of hot-dip galvanized I-steel is more reliable.
The raw material of hot-dip galvanized I-steel is I-steel, so it is classified as I-steel. According to the process classification can be divided into hot galvanized hot rolled I-steel and hot galvanized cold rolled I-steel. The common market is hot-rolled hot-dip galvanized I-beam steel. Hot-dip galvanized cold-rolled I-steel, generally need to be customized according to user needs with cold-rolled plate.
1. low treatment costs: the cost of hot dip galvanized rust prevention is lower than the cost of other paint coatings;
2. durable: hot-dip galvanized Angle steel has the characteristics of surface luster, uniform zinc layer, no leakage plating, no drip, strong adhesion, strong corrosion resistance, in the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust prevention thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; In urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized anti-rust layer can be maintained for 20 years without repair;
3. good reliability: galvanized layer and steel is metallurgical combination, become a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable;
4. the toughness of the coating is strong: the galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use;
5. comprehensive protection: every part of the plating can be plated with zinc, even in the depression, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected;
6. save time and effort: the galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and the time required for painting on the site after installation can be avoided.