304 stainless steel is a widely used chrome-nickel stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties. Corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, if it is an industrial atmosphere or heavily polluted areas, it needs to be cleaned in time to avoid corrosion. Suitable for food processing, storage and transportation. It has good processability and weldability. Plate heat exchanger, bellows, household goods, building materials, chemical, food industry, etc.
304 stainless steel flanges are the same as flanges of other materials, and there are 13 common types:
1. the flat welding flange must be inserted into the flange of the inner ring welded flange.
2. Butt welded flange with neck, smooth transition section, butt welded flange with pipe.
3. socket welding flange with a socket, and the pipe for socket welding connection flange.
4. threaded flange with thread, and pipe for threaded connection flange.
5. loose sleeve flange looping on the pipe and flanged nipple or welded ring combination flange.
6. special flange non-circular flange, such as diamond flange, square flange, etc.
7. the reducing flange is connected with the standard flange, but the nominal diameter of the nozzle is less than the nominal diameter of the standard flange.
8. The sealing surface of the full-plane flange is a flange of the same plane as the entire flange surface.
9. convex surface flange sealing surface slightly higher than the whole flange flange.
10. concave and convex flange a pair of flanges, its sealing surface, a concave, a convex.
11. mortise and groove flange a pair of flange sealing surface, a tenon, a groove with the tenon.
12. The sealing surface of the stainless steel flange on the ring connection surface is a ladder type ring groove.
13. The stainless steel flange cover is connected with the pipe end flange, and the pipe is closed with a round plate with a bolt hole. In order to prevent rust and cracks on the surface of stainless steel flanges, electroplating (yellow zinc, white zinc, etc.) is usually applied on the surface of carbon steel flanges, or anti-rust oil and anti-rust paint are brushed.