Galvanized air duct does not need late maintenance in the future of the equipment, so that it can save a lot of late maintenance costs, and it does not need to worry about the problem of late use; In terms of raw materials, galvanized air duct is made of galvanized steel plate, so the life span is relatively long in use, and it is also very simple in equipment. Galvanized air duct can be manufactured at any time in the field or cut or drilled according to demand. On the equipment, it is simple to shorten the time of the equipment.
Air duct processing precautions and quality requirements
(1) The processing of galvanized steel pipe should avoid damaging the galvanized layer, and the damaged place (such as the bite, the hem, the riveting place, etc.) should be brushed with high-quality paint twice.
(2) The outer side length of the production size of the rectangular air duct shall prevail; The size of the circular air duct is subject to the outside diameter. The production of air duct adopts cutting machine, folding machine, biting machine, partial manual.
(3) The air pipe shall not have horizontal joint, and the longitudinal joint shall be reduced as far as possible. When the width of the bottom edge of the rectangular air duct is equal to or less than 800mm, the bottom edge shall not have longitudinal splicing joints.
(4) The side length of the rectangular air duct is greater than 630mm, the side length of the insulation air duct is greater than 800mm, the length of the pipe segment is greater than 1250mm, or the unilateral flat area of the low pressure air duct is greater than 1.2 square meters, and the medium and high pressure air duct is greater than 1.0 square meters, should take strengthening measures; The tube support and the air duct should be fixed firmly, and the spacing between the supports and the edge or flange of the air duct should be uniform, and should not be greater than 950mm; (www.iwuchen.com)
(5) Reinforcement of corrugated bars or corrugated lines, the arrangement should be regular, the spacing should be uniform, and the plate surface should not have obvious deformation; The reinforcement of the Angle steel or reinforcement bar should be arranged neatly, uniform and symmetrical, and its height should be less than or equal to the width of the flange of the air duct. The riveting of Angle steel, reinforcement bar and air duct should be firm, the interval should be uniform, and should not be greater than 220mm; The two intersecting points shall be connected as one;
(6) The long side of the common plate flange air pipe is less than or equal to 1600, and the Angle steel is used for reinforcement if the long side is greater than 1600; The Angle steel flange air duct greater than or equal to 1250 is reinforced with Angle steel, and the Angle steel and the air duct are connected with rivets (4*10); And all the angles used for reinforcement are parallel to the flange.
(7) When the metal air duct is connected with the flange, the flanging of the air duct should be smooth and close to the flange, and the flanging width of the air duct is not less than 6mm; The bite seam of the air duct, the corners of flanging, the periphery and the rivet seam are sealed with sealant.
(8) Apply sealant at the rivet joint of the air duct flange, and remove the dust and oil on the surface of the air duct before applying the sealant.
(9) Air duct and component production quality inspection: air duct production assurance project inspection, the specification and size of the air duct must meet the design requirements; The bite of the air duct must be tight, uniform in width, and free of defects such as holes, half bites and expansion cracks.
(10) For the inspection of the basic items, the appearance quality of the air duct should be flat and straight, the arc is uniform, the two ends are parallel, there is no warp Angle, and the surface concave and convex is not more than 5mm; The air pipe is firmly connected to the flange, the flanging is smooth, the width is not less than 6mm, and the screw hole is interchangeable. The air duct is reinforced reliably, neatly and evenly spaced.